Location: Annacotty, Co. Limerick (Near UL)
The Sunflower Clinic, Cork, is a busy multi-disciplinary therapy service now seeking to hire a Paediatric Occupational Therapist for our Limerick clinic.
You will be working in a fully-equipped therapy facility with a range of SI equipment and you will be expected to be able to manage your own caseload independently
You should ideally have at least six months experience working in paediatrics and experience or training in Sensory Integration. You must be able to demonstrate competency in using a range of standardised assessments including M-ABC2, VMI, DTVP-2 and also demonstrate clinical reasoning skills using S.I. as a frame of reference.
We are looking for confident, friendly and capable persons willing to bring the same dedication to the delivery of an outstanding quality of service as our existing staff.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our paediatric team and benefit from the experience and commitment of our expanding organisation and CPD is expected to play a key role in your on-going development.
Experience and Qualifications
- Recognised qualification in occupational therapy (degree level)
- Registration with CORU
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral (fluent English)
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills
- Commitment to own personal and professional development
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to be able to manage your own Case load
- Ideally have diverse Case Management experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Terms & Conditions
You will need a driving licence and have access to a car, as some travel locally will be required.
Salary dependent on experience in line with HSE payscales.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter by email to: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is 5pm Friday 5th February 2021
Initial Interviews will be held by Zoom