The Sunflower Clinic is a well-established independent multi-disciplinary therapy service for children currently employing over 30 clinicians with clinics in Limerick, Cork and Dublin. We are now seeking to employ Paediatric Occupational Therapists to join our existing multi-disciplinary teams in Cork, Limerick and Dublin. The roles will involve the assessment and treatment of children with a range of developmental needs including children with ASD. You will be working in a fully-equipped clinic with a range of SI equipment and you will be working as part of an established therapy team.
Job Title Occupational Therapist – Paediatric
Job Grade Basic Grade
Closing Date Open
Job Hours Permanent Full Time
Job 1 Location Tramore Road, Cork
Job 2 Location Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
Job 3 Location Annacotty Co. Limerick
We are looking for confident, friendly and capable people willing to bring the same dedication to the delivery of an outstanding quality of service as our existing staff.
Full training will be provided and the roles are fully supervised by a Senior Occupational Therapist and will include participation in monthly tutorials on a range of topics. The Sunflower Clinic offers a generous annual training allowance and paid study leave for all clinicians and CPD will play play a key role in your on-going development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our paediatric team and benefit from the wealth of experience and commitment of our expanding organisation.
The Sunflower Clinic is committed to investing in its employees and offers the option of working from home up to one day per week, where schedules permit.
Terms and Conditions
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Be registered as an Occupational Therapist with CORU.
- Have placement or post-graduate experience working with children, with a special interest in children with ASD.
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning skills using S.I. as a frame of reference.
- Demonstrate ability to write assessment reports in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Be comfortable working with a multi-disciplinary team of therapists including SLTs and psychologists.
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written to the families attending our service and also to the wider team, with fluent English a necessity.
- Be able to provide a high quality of intervention to the children and families attending our service.
Terms and Conditions
On appointment, practitioners must maintain annual registration with CORU
Salary will be commensurate with experience and in line with HSE payscales
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Initial interviews will be conducted by Zoom.