Paediatric SLT full-time positions in Cork, Limerick and Dublin.
The Sunflower Clinic is an independent multi-disciplinary therapy service for children with clinics in Cork, Limerick and Dublin.
We are now looking for 3 SLTs to join our growing paediatric service as follows:
Job Title Speech and Language Therapist – Paediatric
Job Grade Basic Grade
Closing Date Open
Job Hours Permanent Full Time
Job 1 Location Tramore Road, Cork
Job 2 Location Annacotty, Co. Limerick
Job 3 Location Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
The roles will involve working with children with a range of speech and language and other developmental needs, providing assessment and individual therapy, joint-therapy and working as part of our existing multi-disciplinary teams, contributing to team assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Ideally, you will have been ADOS-2 trained (or willing to do the training) and have experience of working with children with a diagnosis of ASD.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Be registered as a Speech and Language Therapist with CORU.
- Have placement or post-graduate experience working with children, with a special interest in children with ASD.
- Demonstrate clinical expertise in the assessment of children using the following standardised tools: CELF-5, CELF-5 Pre-school
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning skills.
- Demonstrate ability to write assessment reports in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Be comfortable working with a multi-disciplinary team of therapists including OTs and psychologists.
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written to the families attending our service and also to the wider team, with fluent English a necessity.
- Be able to provide a high quality of intervention to the children and families attending our service.
The roles are full-time and supervision will be provided via a Senior SLT at each location. There will also be an annual training allowance, paid study leave and flexible working hours for each role.
The role is primarily clinic-based and will be supervised by a senior speech and language therapist at each location and all staff are offered external CPD training outside of the clinic.
A generous annual training allowance will be available to further develop your clinical skills.
The Sunflower Clinic is committed to investing in its employees and offers the option of working from home up to one day per week, where schedules permit.
Terms and Conditions
On appointment, practitioners must maintain annual registration with CORU.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and in line with HSE payscales.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial interviews will be conducted by Zoom.