- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Sunflower Clinic with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily contact us through our contact forms
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
The Sunflower Clinic collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you in response to a query you may have as a result of you filling out our contact form.
How do we store your data?
The Sunflower Clinic securely stores your data in Ireland.
We will not send you any marketing material.
What are your data protection rights?
The Sunflower Clinic would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Sunflower Clinic for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request thatThe Sunflower Clinic correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Sunflower Clinic to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Sunflower Clinic erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Sunflower Clinic restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Sunflower Clinic’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Sunflower Clinic transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 021 4321 729
Or write to us:
Unit 1, Tramore Commercial Park
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- [Add any other types of cookies your company uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 021 4321 729
Or write to us at:
Unit 1, Tramore Commercial Park
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.